Here is the list of my resolutions:
– became fit, exercise regularly
– take care about my health: visit a dentist, take vitamins,
– take care about my image: hairdresser and have my nails done
– job! job! job! It must work!
– learn java/coding
The party is over. Let’s get back to the work!
Past year have been tough on me. Many things happened and much more didn’t. It was a real tour de force. Despite hard times I have managed to “survive” quite well during this period. I had some personal satisfaction as well as some displeasures.
5 big achievements:
– do not rush so much, not any more (thanks to nursery! Yay!)
– happy kid
– developed more patience and self-control
– maintained positive mindset
– learned new programming for websites
5 big failures:
– lack of job
– neglected my health
– did not care of myself (beauty and physical form)
– not trying, not pushing enough
– inable to silence a fierce inner critic
For the upcoming year I am looking to achieve more tomorrow than I did today and I am striving to improve myself all the time.
photo by Kazuend